Jun 9, 2015

Potrait of the Moonlight Lite

椎名林檎 - 「月夜の肖像」 form 党大会 Short Ver.



Tsukiyo no Shouzou (Potrait of the Moonlight Lite)
Shiina Ringo

Recall what once was found 
Let me return  
I'm lost in my own crowd
 
I asked and begged you to  
Turn me around  
I'm calling god on you 
 
Revision comes to me  
Bringing it on,
As hard as I reached  
and you know I'll never throw  
Nobody down  
Again before yours wrong 
 
Come sleep tonight  
Come down to me  
and keep your face in a while
 
I'll take my hand and cast you spell  
and darkness spread on heart like a dream,
Just show your face I wonder mine  
I'll take you in my other life  
so seek and come to me again 
 
My heart me hold it on  
not even one  
to fade back in for  
and if everything god's deed  
dimmed after dark  
It would not change a thing 
 
A broken rail 
I'll say hello
Want to reveal all your doubt
 
I'll take my heart and hold you tight 
and spread the lie on pie for a box  
you seek it into my own mind  
The world is howling for a while  
I'm keeping one with me again  
 
I'll take my hand and cast your spell  
and darkness spread on time like a dream  
Just show your face I wonder mine  
I'll take you in my other life  
so seek and come to me again 
again

***

This is one of my most favorite song from Shiina Ringo-san, the lyric is mesmerizing and the orchestra version is much better than the original version sung by Chiaki Kuriyama (you can check it here). If you want to get more information about her 2013 concert, you can check at http://sadistic55.rssing.com/chan-16412873/all_p2.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh very beautiful song
    Thanks for share with us
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird