Apr 6, 2013

All Hail to CHANEL Lipstick

Hello Avant-garde Ladies.

May I know whether one of you is a brand-freak? I suspiciously am.


It doesn't mean I always use special kind of brand but this Chanel cosmetics are "Masterpiece". I bought it years ago during my voyage to Sweden. I've to admit the duty free in the cruise boat is the best spot for shopaholics. Trust me. I bought it for around Eur 27 while other places could put higher prices. 

The first thing interest me the most of course it's brand: Chanel. What it feels like to use one of sophisticated brand such as Chanel. Even one of highly-maintained celebrity in Indonesia used all of their make-up products O_O *gasp* *Hello, Syahrini*. Mine only bought 1 item for investment. Ever since Red is the classics one then I decided to have it: Rouge Coco Creme Hydrating Lipcolor #25 in Vendome. 

Other interested thing is the packaging: sleek, classic yet looks elegant. The texture is semi-matte with enough moist within. The color glides and covers up my blackened lips and gives staying power for the next 3-4 hours. Whilst the scent is hardly to sniff but little bit smelled powdery. It's so tempting! Unfortunately my lipstick stick-cover once was off from it's tube; making me panic and end it up by putting it all together using a stick-gun *Errr*.

Other variant colors available for this Rouge Coco Creme Hydrating Lipcolor *OH DEWAAA* Chanel Lipsticks :
Me want it all!
Up-Front look (Sophisticated Chanel Logo)
Front-Above look
Inside the tube: Too bad I accidentally cut it :((
Swipe under natural light: without base/primer/foundation
A closer look at the swatch
Another look using Coco Rouge in Vendome
The rest of the lipstick chunks accidentally cut off are collected in this tube; including Chanel. Hiks
There's still another Chanel product to be reviewed. The Rouge Coco ShineHydrating Sheer Lipshine *wow* #46 in Liberte that I bought for around Eur 27 in Helsinki Airport. Never regret it in any second. So worth it! This one is like a stick lip gloss that has more sheer texture than the Creme one. Almost has same packaging with Creme but this one is little bit slimmer. The pigmentation is sheer yet covers and gives enough hint of color to the lips. It also has enough hint of glitter and not too sticky since this one is emphasized as Lipshine. Long-lasting power for about 2-3 hours and smells a little bit better than the Creme one (I guess). I should say this nude color is the perfect one that I ever found. I couldn't imagine if someday it will finish and I have to spend another Eur 27 for this lipstick. Maybe I should find a man who willingly buy me (a dozen of) Chanel lipsticks :)
Up-Front look
Below-side of the Packaging #46 in Liberte
Inside the packaging: natural yet lovely color
Against the natural light
Swipe in my hand: without base/primer/foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird